2019年11月4日月曜日

Soccer

     My favorite sport is Soccer.

I had played soccer since 8 years old for 10 years. Now, I'm a member of futsal circle.

To kick a ball is very fun and whole body exercise. So I think that soccer and futsal are healthy for a heart and a body. Then, these are the sports that we can enjoy throughout the life.

Also, we can enjoy watching soccer games on TV. I often excited at good play of the professional player.

If you are interested in these sports, please call out to me. Let's kick a ball and watch soccer games together!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think soccer is boring because the score is too low. 1-0, 1-1 etc.

    I think they should widen the nets so that the score is 8-7, 9-8 etc.

    What do you think about my idea? 😊

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think your thought are also good. but, soccer is also a sport you can enjoy watching good play such as dribbling and passes. I like to watch dribble videos on Youtube.

      削除
  2. It ’s amazing to be able to continue the same sport for 10 years

    返信削除
  3. Hi,I am Yamada Taisei.I like soccer too.

    返信削除